OUR MANAGEMENT TEAM
Our management team at ESS has a range of skill sets acquired from various backgrounds such as the Australian Military Police, PNG Military, PNG Police, Security industry throughout PNG and Australia, together with the geographical knowledge and experience in cultural sensitivities from our National and international managers.
We strongly believe this combination sets us apart from the average security company, making ESS one of the top three competitive security firms in the country today.
The leadership qualities of our managers is second to none with a wealth of experience between them. This combined knowledge counts for over 100 years of knowledge and hands on leadership and management experience within the government, security and private sectors.
- Twelve years of experience serving the community of Lae as a reserve police officer of the Royal PNG Constabulary and currently still a serving as a Senior Constable.
- Experienced in all aspects of security solutions, mediation and convoy security details.
- Successfully certified by Business Risk International in Close Personal Protection, Anti-terrorism contingency techniques, weapons safety & handling, combat training and hostile environment training.
- Landowner & PNG conflict resolution expert.
- A vast knowledge in the handling of chemical components (Hazardous, Poisonous & Corrosive).
Contact: (675) 73 67 20 16
- Owner of Bay Security, Coffs Harbour, Australia, for seven years. Maintained and developed over 140 clients ranging from local council to local retail outlets, static and mobile patrols, cash escorts, interviewed and undertook employment process of new staff, trained staff to company standard, maintained OH&S standards within the business.
- Australian Military whilst continuing to own Bay Security.
- A total of eleven years’ service with the Australian Military Police, specialising in Defence and government investigations obtaining the rank of Sergeant.
- Total of 13 years’ service within the Australian Army, with vast Operational experience in South East Asia, East Timor and the Pacific Islands.
Contact: (675) 70 34 01 30
- Basic police training – Bomana Police College
- Law investigation and Prosecution – Bomana Police College
- Advanced level Detective training – Maylan Police Academy Perth, Australia
- Sales and Marketing – 1CS New Zealand
- Effective stocktaking techniques – Peak Management & Consultants
- Ports security – PNG Ports Authority
- Drug & Alcohol Abuse – ASAC
Contact: (675) 70106973
- Seventeen years within the PNG defence force as a section commander.
- Intelligence operator.
- Training & Recruitment instructor.
- Five tours posted to the Bougainville crisis in 1989, 90, 92, 94 & 95
- Several combined off shore military training exercises with the NZ and Australian defence forces.
- Training and Recruitment management roles with various security companies i.e. Anitua, Armsec and Pacific Corporate.
- MMJV Asset Protection Division for the Hidden Valley Gold Mine.
- Year 12 Higher School Certificate
- Commenced his Law Degree with the University of PNG 50% complete
- Attended Bomana Police College for 3 years while acquiring qualifications in Basic Recruits Course, Attachment to Specialist Sections including Traffic, Criminal Investigations and Prosecutions. Command and Control with Station Attachment and Management and attachment with Police Headquarters. Graduate Inspector attached with the Southern Mobile Group.
- Attached to the Lihir Mining Company as Trainer and Operations Manager.
- Acquired The Train the Trainer Certificate.
- Developed ability to deal with Conflict Resolution and Landowner Disputes.
- Operations Manager with Kuima Security
- Eight years employed by Guard Dog Security Services tasked with Training, Investigations, Regional Discipline, CIT and coordinated the Reserve Police Team comprising 20 men
- Currently an active serving member of the Lae Police Reservist Constabulary for the last 9 years.
- Coordinated Security for East West Transport for the last two years.
Contact: (675) 70541589